Engine Name: Mitsubishi
Gear Ratio: unknown
Horsepower: 590 HP
Accessory: HARNESS & METER PANEL
Shipping And Payment Info
To initiate the order, we will first collect 75% advance payment. The remaining 25% payment should be paid after when the product arrives to the customer or when the container arrives at the designated port.
Please contact us for more payment and shipment information.
We sell our engines with a 100% crank guarantee. Any other small defects are not in our authority.
If you would like more pictures or videos, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Returns And Refund Policy
We do not accept returns or refunds after confirmation of the first 75% payment of the order, unless if the product received is different from the product than the customer ordered. In that case, we will refund the full amount or we could negotiate and come to an understanding term. If the negotiation fails, we will fully refund the total amount.
top of page
bottom of page